Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
HOT AS FUCK
In light of recent events, here is a short list:
- Getting my washer OCD under control
- Realizing that there are germs everywhere and I can only do so much.
- Having my work not calling me on nights again.
- Or weekends for that matter. I would like to try and attempt a social life, but work is always getting in the way, speaking of..
- Maybe a different job in the not too distant future since obviously this might be causing undue stress which may be intensifying my OCD about washing and checking.
- For my hair to stop thinning would also be nice.
- If I could live in Seattle or Portland, I could deal with the job at hand.
- I would like to have a bigger kitchen area.
- I’m ready for fall or winter, whichever.
- I would like my palms to stop sweating. That’s not helping me.
- I’d like to shrink my possession down further.
- I think I mentioned this, but I’d like my nights and weekends back. That would be nice.
- To get my checking OCD under control
That’s my list and now that I have vented, I’m going to get back to work.
Why am I still working?
Should I be getting a raise or some shit like that for this?
Or maybe I’ll just take a week off. Not going anywhere, just hang out with cool people from tumblr, day drink a little, and then just fuck up the whole work thing.
Yeah, that’s what I should do.
*Also, sorry Amber that I couldn’t come out tonight. Everyone should go and wish her a happy birthday: Happy Birthday Amber!
So, as some of you may or may not have noticed, I have been having my OCD escalate with regards to washing my hands and checking my apartment for things that could catch on fire or may not be locked.
I’m currently trying to look for a therapist in the Denver area. I’ve already put up a post on yelp and hope I might find someone there.
I haven’t had the time today, or even now to do any deep searching because of work, yay for that.
Anyways, if anyone knows of a good one, please feel free to let me know. :)
I just want to get some help and who better to recommend and suggest sources of help than the tumblr community.